Monday, January 11, 2010

Beginings and more beginings and the end of a year.



 2009 has been so many things for Black Pine Photography and for me. I am blessed to have a job allows me witness to so many lovely events, memories and moments. Thanks to all my wonderful clients!




The places we have traveled and the people I have met through this business have inspired me. When you smile I do too. I love being a firsthand witness to love and hope and life.





Thank you to all my wonderful clients in 2009. You and your families have been a joy to work with & I hope to see you again soon. You have all helped me make this endeavor a success. You all are the best!

While it is true that I am relocating in February 2010 to Hailey, Idaho I will still be available in the McCall & Boise area. Keep up with me on this blog and at http://www.blackpinephotography.com/.  Don't forget to look for us on FaceBook as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment